Believe survivors.
End victim blaming.
Ask for consent.
Respect Boundaries.
admin
Site Admin

Resources

Post by admin »

The National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDVH)

website

1-800-799-7233
1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
Online Chat on website
Text LOVEIS to 1-866-331-9474

facebook

instagram

pinterest

twitter

Support. Resources. Hope.

At the National Domestic Violence Hotline, our highly trained expert advocates are available 24/7 to talk confidentially with anyone in the United States who is experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship.

The Hotline provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to empower victims and survivors to find safety and live free of abuse. We also provide support to friends and family members who are concerned about a loved one. Resources and help can be found by calling 1-800-799-SAFE (7233). Individuals who are Deaf or hard of hearing may use TTY 1-800-787-3224. Additionally, advocates who are Deaf are available 24/7 through the National Deaf Hotline by video phone at 1-855-812-1001, Instant Messenger (DeafHotline) or email (nationaldeafhotline@adwas.org).

If it’s not safe for you to call, or if you don’t feel comfortable doing so, another option for getting direct help is to use our live chat service here on this website. You’ll receive the same one-on-one, real-time, confidential support from a trained advocate as you would on the phone. Chat is available every day from 24/7/365. El chat en español está disponible de 12 p.m. a 6 p.m. Hora Central.
Nudes are played out. Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.
accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING
Never tell all you know...
Disclaimer: The opinions are my own. Nobody else wants them.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Resources

Post by admin »

The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)

website

The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)'s mission is to lead, mobilize and raise our voices to support efforts that demand a change of conditions that lead to domestic violence such as patriarchy, privilege, racism, sexism, and classism. We are dedicated to supporting survivors and holding offenders accountable and supporting advocates.

facebook

instagram

twitter
Nudes are played out. Send me a video of you reading out loud so I know you are not dumb and your profile picture is actually you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)

website

1-800-656-4673

online chat

mobile app

android

apple

facebook

instagram

pinterest

twitter

tumblr

How can the hotline help me?

Calling the National Sexual Assault Hotline gives you access to a range of free services including:

Confidential support from a trained staff member
Support finding a local health facility that is trained to care for survivors of sexual assault and offers services like sexual assault forensic exams
Someone to help you talk through what happened
Local resources that can assist with your next steps toward healing and recovery
Referrals for long term support in your area
Information about the laws in your community
Basic information about medical concerns

RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE, online.rainn.org y rainn.org/es) in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)

website

The NSVRC’s mission is to provide leadership in preventing and responding to sexual violence through collaboration, sharing and creating resources, and promoting research.

facebook

instagram

pinterest

twitter

tumblr
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Men Can Stop Rape (MCSR)

website

facebook

instagram

pinterest

twitter

tumblr

Mission
To mobilize men to use their strength for creating cultures free from violence, especially men's violence against women.

Vision
To institutionalize primary prevention of men’s violence against women through sustained initiatives that generate positive, measurable outcomes in populations throughout the world.

Men of Strength Club (MOST)How do we use mentoring and peer influence to mobilize young men who are strong without being violent? Through the Men of Strength (MOST) Club.

”Women Inspiring Strength and Empowerment (WISE)In the fall of 2010, MOST Club members responded to requests from female peers by helping them launch a complimentary program: Women Inspiring Strength and Empowerment (WISE).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1 in 6

website

Our Mission

The mission of 1in6 is to help men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences live healthier, happier lives.

Our mission also includes serving family members, friends, partners, and service providers by providing information and support resources on the web and in the community.

facebook

instagram

pinterest

twitter
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Rape Crisis Counseling Mobile App

The Rape Crisis Counseling app (Android and iOS) supports survivors of sexual assault as they get emergency healthcare, anywhere in the world.
The app is also a training primer for volunteers to empower themselves to support survivors in their own communities.

Our goal is to create support networks that demand quality health and justice services for survivors everywhere.

website